Is anxiety controlling your life?
At Sakina Center, many of our licensed therapists can help you understand your anxiety and the thoughts, fears, and worries that may be fueling it. When a person experiences anxiety, he or she feels powerless and worried that bad things may happen. Talking to a professional who can help you is the best way to deal with anxiety. A qualified therapist will ensure to provide you safe and supportive space to process challenging emotions or thoughts that are hijacking you from the life you deserve.
- Do you have a hard time falling asleep or sleeping?
- Do you notice that your mind is constantly racing? you often find your mind racing?
- Do you wake up in the middle of the night thinking about things to do the next day?
- Do you find yourself thinking over and over about something that happened or that was
said to you?
- Do you fear social situations?
- Have you experienced shortness of breath or increase of heart palpations?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please Contact Sakina Center and book an appointment with an experienced therapist who can help you understand your anxiety and provide you with the tools to control your anxiety.